Technical marble

Technical marble is an industrial product, made out of different combinations of natural marbles that represent 95% of mass, the other 5% is synthetic polyester used as adhesive. It is distinguished by its special physical and mechanical features.
This mixed rock is distinguished by technical, physical, mechanical and aesthetic features, similar and in many ways of better quality than those contained in natural marbles. Technical marble is used in all the areas where natural marble is being used. Most commonly it is used for indoor floor and wall surfaces, indoor window sills, stairs and as additional equipment (kitchen and bathroom countertops).